If you wish to setup a local office or factory in China, first you should seek professional advice to decide what type of legal entity matches your specific needs.

The most popular choices are the WFOE (the equivalent of a private limited company) and the Representative Office. Partnership Enterprises and Joint Venture are other options available to foreign investors in China. In some cases, offshore alternatives (i.e. Hong Kong, Singapore) can also be evaluated.

We will be happy to help you determine the most efficient company type and ownership structure. We will then guide you to prepare the required documents in good order, will file the applications with all local authorities and follow up with them until the process is completed.

We make sure the application is solid before submitting it and that authorities are dealt with properly and through the right channels, to prevent the application from being delayed or rejected. So far we have a 100% success track record and we would like to keep it that way.

Once your business is registered, you can decide to use our post-incorporation services as well, so that you do not need to deal with Visas, accountancy, and other red tape, and can concentrate on your business instead.

Here you can read more about these services.


Finally, please note that in most districts of most Chinese cities, the local authorities expect a foreign investor to lease an office space (serviced office or real office; virtual offices are not accepted) for at least 12 months in order to accept the business registration application. It is important that you lease a space that is eligible for foreign owned business registration. We will be happy to advise you about it.

If you wish to know more, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.